Do you need quality freelance writing services to build your content library? According to Content Marketing Institute’s 2020 Content Marketing Trends in North America for B2B1 and B2C2:
- The top goals achieved through content marketing are creating brand awareness, educating audiences, building credibility/trust, generating demand/leads, and building loyalty with existing customers.
- The top three types of content utilized in B2B and B2C content marketing strategies are social media content, blog posts, and email newsletters.
- Nearly half of B2B marketers and over half of B2C marketers plan to increase their content marketing budgets in 2020.
- At least half of B2B and B2C marketers outsource at least one content marketing activity. The activity most likely to be outsourced? Content creation.
Hire me as your freelance content writer. For over ten years, I have developed content for entrepreneurs, marketing agencies, small businesses, SaaS, and startups. My portfolio includes over 1,400 blog posts written for over 50 clients and publications since 2008. According to BuzzSumo, my top 500 blog posts averaged over 1,500 words and 500 social shares each.
Prior to becoming a freelance writer, I was an Internet Marketing Specialist with Cyberactive Marketing and Vertical Measures in Arizona. I provided clients with in-depth competitor analysis, content marketing, keyword research, search engine optimization, and social media marketing services.
As a result of this experience, I can provide you with more than just text. I can create content that will attract customers from search engines and social media.
Freelance Writing Services
Let me write the following types of content for your business. Each play an important in sending the right message to customers at the right stage of your marketing funnel.
- Articles & Blog Posts – Attract visitors from search and social media with ready-friendly, optimized content.
- Ebooks – Offer visitors more valuable content as a free ebook in exchange for their email address.
- Guest Posts – Reach new audiences with high-quality content, ready for submission to your target publication.
Kristi was an integral part of a core SEO task force at Google, helping to lead a large content generation effort. We relied heavily on her extensive knowledge of Google ads products, holistic view of digital marketing, and seamless writing style to explain complex topics in a way that is easy to understand. She’s very thorough, often times doing extensive research and becoming a true subject-matter expert before starting a given article, resulting in extremely rich and valuable content for our users. Kristi was a joy to work with, I hope we can work together again in the future.Kristin Whalen – Account Director, Firewood @ Google
October 18, 2016
Read more client recommendations and testimonials.
Ready to discuss content writing services? Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below to find out how I can help your business!