Do you want to create a consistent format for your blog, from one post to the next? If so, then you need a blog post template. In this post, I will share 16 blog post templates from across the web.
What is a blog post template?
Blog post templates are simply documents that give you the overall layout of the blog post. This isn’t about the formatting of headers and images, but rather format of the blog post itself. It allows you to create a consistent feel for standard articles, lists, interviews, and other types of blog posts.
How does a blog post template differ from a creative brief?
Content briefs are given to writers when you have a specific topic that you would like them to write. They specify the desired content length, main points, competitors, etc. They are a part of the content development process, along with the overall editorial guidelines for a publication.
Blog Post Templates
The following are real world blog post templates for various types of blog content.
- Blog Post Template by ConvertKit
- The Non-Writers Template for the Perfect Psychotherapy Blog Post by Thriving Therapy Practice
- Simple Blog Post Template by Leverage Growth
- Blog Post Development Template by Divvy HQ
- Universal Blog Post Template by Mandy O’Neill
- Listicle, Round Up, and Interview Blog Post Templates by Social Work Coaching
- Handy Blog Template by A Story to Tell
- Blog Template by Style Labs
- One Page Blog Post Template by Vela Agency
- Template for Writing a Powerful Article or Blog by Apolitical
- Unbranded Blog Post Template by Impact Bnd
- Easy Peasy Blog Post Template by Content Rules
- 6 Blog Post Templates by HubSpot
- Invention Article Template by Elsevier
- Customer Spotlight Content Template by Content Marketing Institute
- 12 Content Templates by Neil Patel