Do you want to try something new to improve your mood? Journaling has been proven to have positive benefits for mental health.
Why? Because it’s important to let things out instead of holding things in.
16 Best Journal Apps for Therapy
The following are the best journal apps for therapy and mental wellness.
- 5 Minute Journal (Android & Apple) – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a new guided flow for your entries and additional features for thoughtful and mindful journaling.
- Alan Mind Journal (Android & Apple) – More than just a journal. Use this app to get a personalized daily program and wellbeing advice.
- CBT Thought Diary (Apple) – The #1 free mood journal and thought record for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- DailyBean (Android & Apple) – A simple journal app that allows you to record your day and monitor your moods.
- Daylio (Android & Apple) – Daylio enables you to keep a private journal without having to type a single line.
- Day One Journal (Android & Apple) – Day One Journal redefines journaling and is free to use for unlimited entries. premium features include unlimited photos, videos, and audio entries.
- Fabulous (Android & Apple) – This app helps you create healthy habits and join a community of people with like-minded goals, including a journaling feature to record your thoughts.
- Gratitude Journal (Android & Apple) – Gratitude is a tool to help you focus on the positive, become more mindful, and live with intention.
- Jour (Apple) – Jour is helping 425,000+ people be happier and more confident with therapeutic techniques.
- MindDoc (Android & Apple) – As a personalized mental health companion, MindDoc checks on you three times a day with questions that ” learn” from your responses.
- Moodnotes (Apple) – Meet Moodnotes, a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits.
- Reflectly (Android & Apple) – Reflectly is a journal utilizing artificial intelligence to help you structure and reflect upon your daily thoughts and problems.
- Sayana (Apple) – Sayana helps with managing stress and anxiety, getting better sleep, and being more productive at work.
- stoic (Android & Apple) – stoic is a mobile application that will teach you stoicism and help you deal with daily obstacles and strong emotions.
- Tangerine (Apple) – Form habits, track your mood, and journal all in one.
- Zinnia Journal & Planner (Apple) – A fun way to practice mindfulness and journal with calendars, trackers, stickers, collages, and more.
Be sure to try out a few apps until you find the perfect fit for your needs. Then set aside time each day to let your thoughts flow out of your head and free your mind.
Leave a Reply