Why? Because it’s important to let things out instead of holding things in.
16 Best Journal Apps for Therapy
The following are the best journal apps for therapy and mental wellness.
- 5 Minute Journal (Android & Apple) – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a new guided flow for your entries and additional features for thoughtful and mindful journaling.
- Alan Mind Journal (Android & Apple) – More than just a journal. Use this app to get a personalized daily program and wellbeing advice.
- CBT Thought Diary (Apple) – The #1 free mood journal and thought record for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- DailyBean (Android & Apple) – A simple journal app that allows you to record your day and monitor your moods.
- Daylio (Android & Apple) – Daylio enables you to keep a private journal without having to type a single line.
- Day One Journal (Android & Apple) – Day One Journal redefines journaling and is free to use for unlimited entries. premium features include unlimited photos, videos, and audio entries.
- Fabulous (Android & Apple) – This app helps you create healthy habits and join a community of people with like-minded goals, including a journaling feature to record your thoughts.
- Gratitude Journal (Android & Apple) – Gratitude is a tool to help you focus on the positive, become more mindful, and live with intention.
- Jour (Apple) – Jour is helping 425,000+ people be happier and more confident with therapeutic techniques.
- MindDoc (Android & Apple) – As a personalized mental health companion, MindDoc checks on you three times a day with questions that ” learn” from your responses.
- Moodnotes (Apple) – Meet Moodnotes, a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits.
- Reflectly (Android & Apple) – Reflectly is a journal utilizing artificial intelligence to help you structure and reflect upon your daily thoughts and problems.
- Sayana (Apple) – Sayana helps with managing stress and anxiety, getting better sleep, and being more productive at work.
- stoic (Android & Apple) – stoic is a mobile application that will teach you stoicism and help you deal with daily obstacles and strong emotions.
- Tangerine (Apple) – Form habits, track your mood, and journal all in one.
- Zinnia Journal & Planner (Apple) – A fun way to practice mindfulness and journal with calendars, trackers, stickers, collages, and more.
Be sure to try out a few apps until you find the perfect fit for your needs. Then set aside time each day to let your thoughts flow out of your head and free your mind.