Do you want to try something new to improve your mood? Journaling has been proven to have a positive benefits for mental health. In this post, you’ll find 10 of the best journal apps for therapy and mental wellness.
10 Best Journal Apps for Therapy
- 5 Minute Journal (Android & Apple) – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries is easy with a new guided flow for your entries and additional features for thoughtful and mindful journaling.
- CBT Thought Diary (Apple) – The #1 FREE Mood Journal and Thought Record for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Daylio (Android & Apple) – Daylio enables you to keep a private journal without having to type a single line.
- Gratitude Journal (Android & Apple) – Gratitude is a tool to help you focus on the positive, become more mindful, and live with intention.
- Jour (Apple) – Jour is helping 425,000+ people be happier and more confident with therapeutic techniques.
- MindDoc (Android & Apple) – As a personalized mental health companion, MindDoc checks on you three times a day with questions that ” learn” from your responses.
- Moodnotes (Apple) – Meet Moodnotes, a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits.
- Reflectly (Android & Apple) – Reflectly is a journal utilizing artificial intelligence to help you structure and reflect upon your daily thoughts and problems.
- Sayana (Apple) – Sayana helps with managing stress and anxiety, get better sleep and be more productive at work.
- stoic (Apple) – stoic is a mobile application that will teach you stoicism and help you deal with daily obstacles and strong emotions.