Why do you need quality content for your business website or blog? Let’s start with these exciting statistics.
- Blog content gives websites 97% more indexed links in search engines. (Content+)
- Content creation ranked as the single most effective SEO tactic by 53%. (Marketing Sherpa)
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who don’t. (Social Media B2B)
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site. (Content+)
Next, let’s look at just a few of the ways your business can benefit from content.
- Increased visibility in search with content that ranks for keywords customers search for.
- Increased email subscribers and business leads by using content as a lead magnet.
- Increased engagement with social media audiences by sharing content instead of ads.
Hire me as your freelance writer, ghostwriter, or professional blogger to develop high quality content for your business. With over six years of experience in providing website marketing services for clients in various industries, I specialize in content about online marketing. Topics that I am passionate about include the following.
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Customer Service
- Link Building
- Local Search Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Tools for Online Marketing
In addition, I will take the time to get to know your products and services. This will help me develop content that your target audience, prospects, and customers will love. I will also include relevant images, establish authorship of blog posts on my Google+ profile (27K followers) or help you establish Google+ authorship with ghostwritten posts, promote the content I create for your business on Twitter (53K followers), provide revisions when necessary, and engage with your readers through the blog comments.
If you know the value of quality content from an experienced online marketing professional, please contact me via email at email@example.com or using the form below to find out how I can help you create quality content to your website.