Ready to catch up on the latest marketing news? In this weekly series, you’ll find the hottest marketing articles, books, podcasts, and videos to help you improve your marketing and grow your business.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission from the vendor if you make a purchase (at no additional cost to you).
Read the latest marketing news about promoting content on original research, Facebook job postings, neuromarketing ethics, and more!
- 9 Things Marketers Need to Know About Original Research in 2019 [New Data] (BuzzSumo)
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Job Postings (AdEspresso)
- Neuromarketing Ethics: How Far Is Too Far? (CXL)
- The 10 Best Keyword Research Tools to Find the Right Keywords for SEO (HubSpot)
- Introducing the Periodic Table of Digital Commerce Marketing (Marketing Land)
- 75 Key Social Media Statistics Marketers Need to Know in 2020 (Mention)
- 17 Actionable Content Marketing Tips For More Traffic (Backlinko)
- How to Use Google Analytics to Improve SEO Performance (ahrefs)
- How to Use Facebook Ads to Generate Sales and Leads Quickly (Social Media Examiner)
Dive into these new releases that help you become a successful speaker, overcome hardships, and get inspired by the wealthy!
Listen to the most recent podcasts on how to handle brand marketing, write a book in 30 days, pinpoint your superpower, and more!
How I Handle Brand Marketing (Gary Vee Experience)
Challenge: Write This Book in 30 Days (The James Altucher Show)
This Straightforward Exercise Will Pinpoint Your Superpower (The Goal Digger Podcast)
Turn Your Passion into a Paycheck w Dean Graziosi (The Mindset Mentor)
Watch the latest marketing videos about marketing secrets, podcast marketing tips, low budget ecommerce marketing, and more!