Do you know how much traffic your website receives from search engines? Search engines drives over 50% of traffic to websites in most industries, according to GrowthBadger. In this post, I’ll explain SEO audits and give you 16 examples and checklists to use.
What is an SEO audit?
An SEO audit is the process of analyzing a website for problems with technical search engine optimization. This can include checking your server configuration, HTML code, content management settings, and on-page SEO.
Technical SEO Audit Checklists and Examples
The following checklists and sample SEO audits should help you assess the technical aspects of your website that can affect search rankings.
- BirdBrain Logic’s Local SEO Checklist
- Bstro’s Website Audit Checklist
- Echidna’s Sample SEO Audit
- High Profile Enterprise’s Sample SEO Audit
- Hill Web Marketing’s Advanced SEO Audit Checklist
- Hubspot’s How to Conduct a Technical SEO Audit
- Ignition Digital Marketing’s Technical SEO Checklist
- Klaviyo’s Ecommerce SEO Checklist
- Lenovo’s Technical SEO Tips and Tricks
- Matrix Marketing’s SEO Audit Checklist
- Neil Patel’s SEO Audit Checklist
- Prodigitas’ Ecommerce SEO Audit
- Quicksprout SEO Audit
- SEO Powersuite’s SEO Checklist
- Sharp Innovations’ SEO Audit Example
- WebSavvy Marketing’s Website Audit