Ready to catch up on the latest marketing news? In this weekly series, you’ll find the hottest marketing articles, books, podcasts, and videos to help you improve your marketing and grow your business.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission from the vendor if you make a purchase (at no additional cost to you).
Read the latest marketing news about changes to Custom Audience lists in Facebook Advertising, WordPress plugins for AMP, a 12-month content plan, and more!
- Yelp cracks down on ‘review rings’ as Google continues to see widespread mapspam (Search Engine Land)
- How to Develop a Unique Instagram Marketing Style (Social Media Examiner)
- Google Answers How to Optimize for BERT (Search Engine Journal)
- How to Use Tools to Determine Which Content to Re-Optimize: A Step-by-Step Guide (Moz)
- Waze Local Paid Marketing Primer: Here’s What You Need to Know (Search Engine Journal)
- Audience Targeting: What It Is and Why You Need It (HubSpot)
- Snapchat vs. TikTok: What Marketers Need to Know (HubSpot)
- Google January 2020 core update almost done rolling out (Search Engine Land)
- Why WhatsApp marketing could be the next big thing for digital marketers (Business Insider)
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences (MarketingProfs)
Dive into these new releases that help you find trends, close deals, and master the work you were meant for!
Listen to the most recent podcasts on building a better lunch break, identifying money making ideas, creating a not-to-do list, and more!
Build a better lunch break (Before Breakfast)
1108 – CLASSROOM: Four Ways to Identify Moneymaking Ideas (Side Hustle School)
328: The Life-changing Power of Finding Your Not-To-Do List (The Goal Digger)
How To Break Free From Email So You Can Get Back To Changing The World with Yaro Starak (Entrepreneur on Fire)
Designing Your Life for Success (Mindset Mentor)
298: Releasing Control, Celebrating Your Successes, & Tossing Your To-Do List With Megan Hyatt Miller (Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield)
Watch the latest marketing videos about the latest Google algorithm change, social media anxiety, and the results of a $3 million marketing investment.