Have you dreamed about hiring someone to do all of your shopping for you? If you’re too busy, hate crowds, or don’t have the time to research the best products, you’re in luck. Subscription boxes can change your life in terms of convenience, stress reduction, and new experiences. In this post, I’ll share how you can simplify life with the best subscription boxes.
In addition to simplifying your life, you will be helping boost the revenues of smaller business instead of corporations. If you buy a subscription box after clicking on one of the below links, I may also earn a small commission, which is greatly appreciated!
Save on Dining Out with a Food Subscription Box
There are dozens of delicious meal delivery services. The following are some of the most popular services for healthy eaters.
- Sunbasket – Meal plans with paleo, vegetarian, lean and clean, gluten-free, carb-conscious, Mediterranean, diabetes-friendly, and pescatarian options. Starts at $8.99 – $10.99 per serving.
- Green Chef – Meal plans with paleo + keto, balanced living, and vegetarian options. Starts at $12.99 per serving.
- Blue Apron – Meal plans with diabetes-friendly, vegetarian, 500 calorie or less, carb conscious, WW approved, vegetarian, and Mediterranean options. Starts at $9.99 per serving.
- Purple Carrot – Plant-based plans with high-protein, gluten free, and quick & easy options. Starts at $9.99 – $12.99 per serving.
- Hellofresh – Meal plans with meat & veggie, veggie, family friendly, calorie smart, quick & easy, and pescatarian options. Starts at $11.49 per serving.
Snack Healthy with a Snack Subscription Box
What is another thing you may not want to keep around in your diet? How about unhealthy snacks? The following monthly subscription boxes will deliver healthy snacks to your door.
- Love with Food – Organic and all natural snacks. Starts at $7.99 per month.
- UrthBox – Snacks with classic, vegan, gluten-free, and diet options. Starts at $19.99 per month.
- VeganCuts – Vegan snacks. Starts at $24.95 per month.
- Healthy Surprise – Snacks with paleo, vegan, and guilt free options. Starts at $42.49 per month.
Dress in Style with Clothing Subscription Boxes
Need to update your wardrobe, but don’t have time to hit the mall? The following clothing subscription boxes will help you dress to impress. Only pay for items you keep less your styling fee.
- DailyLook – Get 12 handpicked clothing items for $40 styling fee per box.
- Nordstrom Trunk Club – Order a trunk when you like or get them scheduled to deliver periodically for a $25 styling fee per trunk.
- Stitch Fix – Order a box or schedule monthly box deliveries for a $20 styling fee per box.
- ThredUp – Get 10 like new clothing items for a $10 styling fee per box.
Look Your Best with Beauty & Makeup Subscription Boxes
Want to get some new skincare and beauty products? The following monthly subscription boxes will deliver the best skincare, haircare, and makeup to your door.
- Ipsy – Beauty subscription service starting at $12.99 per month for 5 products.
- Boxycharm – Discover beauty favorites starting at $25 per month for 5 products.
- BirchBox – Handpicked beauty products starting at $15 per month for 5 products.
Get Creative with an Art Subscription Box
Everyone needs a hobby. Explore your creative side with the following art subscription boxes.
- Master Peace Box – Art projects to help you boost your mental well-being. Starts at $39 per month.
- SketchBox – Get the best art supplies every month, starting at $25 per box.
- Smart Art Box – Each month, receive art supplies and a step by step art project for $49.95 per month.
Unplug with a Great Book Subscription Box
Take a break from the screen (especially an hour before bed) and get new books delivered to you every month from the following book subscription boxes.
- OwlCrate – Books each month around a specific theme for $32.99 per month. Jr. version for kids also available.
- Literati – Explore over 26 different book club themes and subscribe. Starts at $8.25 per month.
- Book of the Month Club – Get the latest new books each month for $14.99 per month.
- CoachCrate – Personal growth and development books for $42.75 per month.
Expand Your Child’s Mind with Monthly Kids Subscription Boxes
There are so many new and exiting things coming out every month for kids. To break them out of the toys only cycle, get the young people in your life the following subscription boxes for kids.
- KiwiCo – Subscription boxes catered to ages 0-2, 2-4, 5-8, 6-11, 9-16, and 14-104 interested in STEM activities. Starts at $19.95 per month.
- Little Passports – Subscription boxes for 3-5, 6-10, and 7-12. Starts at $24.95 per month.
- Preschool Box – Get your 3-6 year old ready for school. Starts at $29.16 per month.
- Sensory Theraplay Box – Sensory toys for ages 5-9. Starts at $38.28 per month.
- Groovy Lab in a Box – From Popular Mechanics, a STEM subscription for kids 8 and up. Starts at $29.95 per month.
Give the Best Shower Gift with a Baby Subscription Box
Know someone who is expecting, or have a little one on the way yourself? The following baby subscription boxes will help you treat mom to be and newborn.
- Oh Baby Boxes – Pregnancy and postpartum gifts for moms to be. Starts at $35.99 per month.
- The Boobie Box – Curated by a certified lactation consultant, these breastfeeding products will help make feeding your baby a little easier. Starts at $25.50 per month.
Show Your Pets Love with a Dog or Cat Subscription Box
Give your furry friends new trays and toys every month with subscription boxes geared towards pets.
- BarkBox – A monthly subscription box with treats and toys for dogs of all sizes. Starts at $23 per month.
- WagWell – A monthly subscription box for health-conscious dog owners with organic and natural treats. Starts at $33 per month.
- Meowbox – A monthly subscription box with treats and toys for cats. Starts at $22.95 per month.
- Paws and Claws – A monthly subscription box for cats and their cat-loving owners. Starts at $29.99 per month.
Be Prepared with Survival Subscription Boxes
I’m not talking about the zombie apocalypse or aliens, although nothing would be surprising after 2020. But rather, I’m talking about being ready for anything unexpected.
The unexpected doesn’t have to be a major crisis to upset your day. A flat tire, car accident, traffic jam in extreme temperatures, severe weather, getting lost in an unfamiliar place, getting injured, etc. We want to be prepared to handle the unpleasant things that we don’t want to happen, but could happen.
- BattlBox – A monthly subscription box with hand-picked survival, every day carry, and outdoor gear. Starts at $29.99 per month.
- Club Tac – Tactical, survival, and premium outdoor gear selected by survival experts. Starts at $55 per month.