Did you know that marketers who document their strategy are 313% more likely to report success, according to a study by CoSchedule? In this post, I will share 13 content strategy templates from around the web.
What is a content strategy?
A content strategy is the overall blueprint for your company’s content marketing. It should cover everything including your audience, goals, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Content Strategy Templates
The following are 13 content strategy templates you can adapt to your digital marketing plan.
- Competitive Content Analysis Template by Semrush
- Content Strategy Matrix by Macleod & Co
- Content Strategy Worksheet by Talkwalker
- Customizable Content Strategy by Alexa
- Content Marketing Strategy Template for Nonprofits by Nonprofit Ally
- Content Marketing Planning Template by Smart Insights & Hubspot
- 8 Simple Templates for Content Planning by Kapost
- One-Page Content Marketing Strategy Template by Crystal Clear Communications
- Website Strategy Template by Claire Creative
- Content Marketing Toolkit by the AMA
- Content Marketing Strategy Template by Buffer
- Marketing Planning Template by ReferMe IQ
- Content Marketing Strategy Checklist by Velocity Partners