Do you need more exposure for your business? Then the promotion service is your solution. This service is limited to one client per month who offers an application, service, or tool to help manage or analyze search marketing or social media campaigns.
What is Included
The basic package starts at $5,000 per month and includes the following.
- Blog review to see how your blog stacks up to your competitors with suggestions on how to improve design, content, social optimization, and search optimization.
- Social profiles review (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn) to make sure they are properly designed and optimized with suggestions on how to build an audience.
- 4 in-depth blog posts (900 – 1,200 words) or 8 standard blog posts (up to 600 words) per month, ghostwritten or author claimed.
- Social sharing of up to 3 blog posts per week of your choice on my largest networks: Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn each month.
- Mentions in relevant blog posts around the web each month.
- Reputation response through blog and social media commenting each month.
- Hands on review of your tool with suggestions to make it better for your target customer.
- Sponsorship mention in my weekly newsletter.
Want more? Here are some options you can add to customize your promotion package.
- Sponsored review on Kikolani.
- Conference attendance sponsorship.
- Additional content for your own blog or ghostwritten content to submit elsewhere.
- Introductions to editors at blogs within your niche.
- Ebook creation for lead generation.
- And more!
Additional fees for these options will apply.
What Others Are Saying
Kristi is a priceless member of my companies own community of users and customers. Kristi is sharp, savvy, and a natural leader. With very to little information, she figured things out very quickly, and just ran with it. For Nestivity, Kristi was a member of my early BETA access tier or users to help test and give Nestivity feedback. She was integral to our launch success, and she naturally helped promote our software value to her audience. I will always welcome Kristi’s input on all future initiatives.
~ Henry Min, President at Nestivity
Out of all articles published about Buffer around the web, those that were written by Kirsti were amongst the most genuine and best converting ever. I can’t recommend Kristi enough, she does brand evangelism and promotions on Guy Kawasaki level.
~ Leo Widrich, Co-Founder at Buffer
Kristi is a professional marketing consultant, and a talented writer, who helped with the promotion of Commun.it on several levels both as a writer and a marketing professional. Our shared work gain access to our startup and positioned us for success in the Twitter world.
~ Sharel Omer, CEO & Co-Founder at Commun.it
Kristi is amazing! She’s been a great help when we had to promote WebMeUp at early stage. And we hope to continue working on more projects
~ Alexandra Shkalikova, Head of Marketing at WebMeUp
To see if your business qualifies for this service, please contact me using the form below.