Do you feel like you’ve been blogging, tweeting, posting updates, promoting posts, and seeing little benefit? If so, then your business needs a content and social media strategy that will show you exactly what you should be doing to get results – and measure them.
First, I will compare your business against your top three competitors to see how you stack up. This will include an in-depth analysis of your on-site content and social media presence versus theirs.
Based on this information, I will give you specific suggestions on how to improve your content and social media strategy. Suggestions will focus on the following goals, plus any other goals your business has for your content and social media strategy.
- Optimizing content for search engines, social media, and conversion.
- Developing content to reach new audiences.
- Increasing reader comments and social engagement with content.
- Optimizing your social presence to attract the right audiences and drive more traffic to your website.
- Growing a relevant, targeted social media audience.
- Increasing social media engagement with prospects and customers.
- Measuring content and social media marketing metrics that matter to your business.
Based on your business’s needs and experience, the strategy guide can be written for beginning, intermediate, or advanced marketers. In addition, I will always be available to answer questions about any information provided in your content and social media strategy guide.
If your business needs a content and social media strategy that will deliver results, please contact me via email at email@example.com or using the form below.