Thanks for visiting my about page! I am a freelance writer, ghostwriter, and certified digital marketer whose first guest posts on Search Engine Journal, Search Engine Watch, and Social Media Examiner were published in 2010.
Since then, my articles have been featured on a variety of online publications including Content Marketing Institute, FreshBooks, HubSpot, KISSmetrics, Moz, Post Planner, and Salesforce. Contributing content to these sites has helped grow my social media audience to over 125k fans and followers across the top social networks. Having this audience allows me to promote the content I create for clients to help them accomplish their content marketing goals, from awareness to conversions.
While I primarily work with local businesses, marketing agencies, and software companies, I have also worked with brands like American Express, Capital One, Google, QuickBooks, and Quill. Topics I specialize in include analytics, content marketing, conversion optimization, email marketing, general business, inbound marketing, local marketing, marketing tools, reputation management, search engine marketing, social media marketing & advertising, and WordPress.
Accompanied by six years of experience in the digital marketing industry, I have completed the following certifications and training.
- Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer
- Digital Marketer Analytics & Data Specialist
- Digital Marketer Content Marketing Mastery
- Digital Marketer Customer Acquisition Specialist
- Digital Marketer Customer Value Optimization Specialist
- Digital Marketer Email Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketer Optimization & Testing Specialist
- Digital Marketer Search Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketer Social & Community Manager
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual
- Hootsuite Certified Social Media Consultant
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
Contact me so I can create website copy, blog content, lead magnets, white papers, ebooks, emails, and more to build your sales funnel, your brand, and your business via email at email@example.com or using the form below.